Hey, Hustle Hero. I see you.
You’re tired of endlessly hustling to find your next client.
You want to be found online by a new audience (without spending half your profits on ad campaigns).
You devote precious hours to generating amazing blog posts & videos, but without constantly sharing to social media, they’ll fall into the dreaded content purgatory. (Dun dun DUNNN.)
You know that getting more search traffic could benefit your business … but SEO has so.many.rules.
You don’t know where to start. And you don’t want to get in trouble with Google for doing it wrong.
Fear not, my friend. There’s a new way to get found on Google.
(without needing to hire a specialist or spend hours learning complex systems)
SEO Action Heroes
an easy way to learn SEO and start implementing now
When you become an SEO Action Hero …
- You understand the basics of SEO and can do it yourself, when it’s convenient for you
- Your website is set up to be more Google-friendly and user-friendly
- You get more search traffic and new leads without needing to promote yourself endlessly
Because SEO isn’t a one-and-done task; it’s a long-term strategy.
But simple actions can build a foundation for search success.
Meg is an incredible teacher. She educates the crap out of people, in a way that doesn’t feel overwhelming.
I used to be intimidated by SEO, but now, I understand my website so much better.
Meg shares real talk about what I need to do next (and what I can ignore) and uses great examples that help me make sense of the tech jargon.
Meg explains not just the theory of being found, but how to do it and what it means for my business.Natalie Taylor
Sounds cool, Meg, but how’s it work?
When you sign up, you’ll be added to our Facebook group. Then every month …
- We’ll select a new topic to tackle: keyword research, search analytics, backlinks, site performance, structured data … we’ve got so much to explore!
- You get two LIVE 30-min trainings every month
- I host two Office Hours to answer any questions you have
- One quick challenge (takes an hour or less) to make actionable progress
- If you complete the challenge, you’ll be entered to win a 30-minute coaching session!
And the best part? It’s FREE.
Will an hour or two a month actually make a difference?
Every improvement you make to your website will incrementally help you get found.
Would tackling lots of improvements quickly help you grow faster? Of course! But small steps are better than none.