BEING FOUND ON GOOGLE IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK
You’re tired of writing blogs & making videos without attracting a new audience.
Time to plan your content so that Google loves you and your ideal clients flock to you.
When you run your own business, every minute counts…
including the time you spend promoting yourself.
You’ve seen the way that other people’s businesses thrive when they write Google-friendly content – they have full pipelines of clients.
But when you try to write viral blog posts, your ideas feel all over the place. How do you know what people are looking for? And how do you turn those readers into customers?
Stop guessing what your ideal clients need, and discover what they’re looking for before you start writing.
Because your ideal clients are out there searching for you…
You can write content that will show up in search results and attract your ideal client.
You can read their minds so that they feel instantly connected to you.
You can use your content to activate the behavior that leads to a sale
(like scheduling a consult call, joining your email list, or putting an item in their cart).
And you don’t have to figure it out alone.
You just have to…
helping small business owners like you show up in search, be seen as an expert, and create a loyal following of raving fans.
get your website to show up in your ideal client’s google search results.
i’ll show you how, and help you make a plan to get there.
In Attract & Activate™, we’re focused entirely on using keyword research to read your clients’ minds.
We discover what people are already searching for on Google & YouTube, then plan what you’ll create so that your website show ups in those search results.
You’ll learn what kind of content to create to be known for your target topic, how frequently you should publish, what topics you should be writing about, and how to structure every post for max searchability.
“My traffic from SEO converts best of all my marketing — including Ads!”
It’s noisy out there:
New pieces of content created online every 24 hours.
People trying to Google their way out of a problem every minute.
New blogs published every. single. day. (on WordPress alone)
And the businesses that invest in creating content that answers The RIGHT questions are the ones that get found and win.
Good SEO is about more than just getting found.
… it’s also about creating content that showcases you as the person who is uniquely equipped to solve your ideal client’s problems… positioning you as the obvious choice.
Showing up in search will help you expand your reach, build your platform and grow a steady, thriving client-base…
but getting found online is harder and more competitive than ever before.
Being mediocre isn’t good enough.
To stand out, you need to have a smarter plan than your competition.
Attract & Activate™ isn’t theoretical. It’s a proven SEO-driven content planning system to help you make a foolproof search-friendly 90-day content plan for Google &/or YouTube.
“Within 3 months of following Meg’s system, my search traffic tripled.”
In the first SEO training, I learned that people weren’t searching for “play cafe” (which is what I’d always called my business), they were using the phrase “indoor playground,” which blew my mind!
I followed my content plan by creating consistent blog posts & YouTube videos for 4 months & worked my way up to the top results:
- “are indoor playgrounds profitable?”
- “play cafe business model”
- “how to start your own indoor playground business”
Now I regularly 200+ visitors/mo from Google & YouTube, and made $7,000 in sales in 2 months from people who found me on Google!
Hi, I’m Meg!
As the web design Wonder Woman behind Megabolt Digital, I’ve been running an online business since 2013. I’ve worked with hundreds of clients and trained thousands of people about SEO, and looked behind the scenes of countless businesses that were providing incredible value, but couldn’t crack the code of how to show up in search results.
I’ve seen my share of smart and savvy business owners who invested a lot of time (and money) into their website with frustratingly little to show for it.
They had a great site. A gorgeous brand. A superhero service offering. But no one was finding them.
And worse yet? When they were getting found, those ideal clients were bouncing right back into the depths of the internet because their website didn’t position them as the answer to their clients’ problems.
I began to see a pattern: these entrepreneurs built their businesses all around relationships and impeccable service. They were succeeding in business because they cared and did great work.
But, when it came to creating an online presence that helped them get found by the people who needed them — and dazzle them when they did? They were coming up short.
There was a mismatch between how they built their business — people first — and the things they thought they needed to do to make SEO and blogging work for them.
So it’s my mission to help those creative entrepreneurs …
- Showcase what makes them wonderful.
- Stop feeling like the “best kept secret.”
- Be found – and paid good money! – for what they love to do.
“After 12 years in business, I finally understand SEO and feel like I can do this myself!”
The way Meg teaches is so clear! She talks about SEO in a way that’s straightforward and insightful, without being too technical.
She’s changed the way I think about SEO and for the first time in 12 years of business, I finally understand SEO & feel like I can actually do this myself!
“I jumped from #60 to #12 on Google!”
I followed Meg’s instructions, and within 3 months my search traffic surpassed the entire previous year. I’m now #12 on Google, up from #60 three months ago. I’m so glad I listened to Meg!
“I knew SEO was important, but nobody ever explained it clearly until I met Meg.”
I cannot tell you how brilliant Attract & Activate™ is!
I knew SEO was important to communicate my thoughts & get found by design clients, but didn’t know what to write because I didn’t know how to interpret the charts and numbers.
Meg has helped them make sense and I’m so excited that I know exactly what to do next!
“Meg explains complex SEO in ways that I can actually understand!”
I learned more in one hour with Meg than in a 6-month paid SEO course. She explains complex ideas in ways that I actually understand and am excited to implement!
You’ll learn how to:
- find the exact phrases your ideal client is searching for
- determine which of those phrases you could realistically rank for
- name, write and organize your blog posts so that they sound natural, not forced
- use video to improve your blog results and show up in YouTube search results
- find what keywords your website is already ranking for (and update those posts for search)
- track your position, click-through rate, and conversion rate (and improve all of them)
By the end of 6 weeks, you’ll have a detailed plan to show up in search results for the top keywords you want to be found for, and you’ll know exactly how to write every blog post to get you there.
Here’s what to expect:
(1) instant access to all the trainings, to move through at your own pace,
(2) a link to join our private Facebook group, where you can get any questions answered, and
(3) a calendar invite to 6 weekly coaching calls, where we’ll walk through the framework and clarify any specifics for how the 6 modules apply to your business
What’s included in the trainings?
1: GETTING STARTED
- Getting your systems in place to know what’s working
2: SEARCH PSYCHOLOGY
- Get into the head of your ideal client
- Find your first topic to stake your claim
3: VALIDATE YOUR IDEAS
- Organize your posts and videos to make them Google-friendly
4: STRUCTURE FOr search
- Discover the exact words that your ideal client is searching
- Come up with a plan to showcase your expertise
5: PROMOTE YOUr content
- Share your brilliance with the people who already know and love you
6: Track your success
- Track how your content is performing
- Find easy ways to improve it to get more leads & sales
The best part? I’ll be in the community, walking YOU through the process.
Sometimes this is a video review of your content plan. Sometimes it’s an “aha” moment during our weekly office hours. Sometimes it’s a pep talk that you can get found on Google, but it can take a few months. And sometimes (well, pretty often), it’s just a really appropriate gif placement. Sometimes it’s all of them:
Because your business deserves to be found.
The world needs your brilliance.
So don’t let fear of tech jargon hold you back from showing up and serving those amazing clients who are already out there looking for what you do best.
So what does it take to
your dream clients?
You have 3 options:
1. You can wait on your friends to send you referrals (and stay in the feast-and-famine cycle)
2. You can keep creating content based on whatever crosses your mind that day and cross your fingers that it goes viral, or
3. You can learn this proven, easy-to-replicate system for bringing perfect leads to your site and helping them fall in love with you.
The choice is yours.